This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1917
- Views: 407 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: None
- Basement: Full Basement
- Cooling System Type: None
- Driveway Type: Paved
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Garage - Type Of: Detached
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Radiator
- Hot Water Source: Domestic
- Laundry Room Location: First Floor
- Lot Description: Level Topography
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Colonial
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,162 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2111618053
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $129-180K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06260, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% lower than in Putnam, and 161.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06260 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Putnam.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 251 Church St6 beds, 3 baths
2,610 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1900
Nearby Schools in Putnam
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!