455 W 4th St, Pecatonica, IL 610633 beds, 2 baths, 1,584 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $58,000
- Price/sqft: $37
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- 1st floor laundry, 3 season room, open floor plan, 2.5 car garage
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,584 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 0929255013
- Zillow Home ID: 5574944
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 455 W 4th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 61063 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 28.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.9% less than in Pecatonica, and 598.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 61063 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pecatonica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 61063 home values.
- 449 W 4th St Pecatonica, IL$50K------
- 461 W 4th St Pecatonica, IL$73K------
- 443 W 4th St Pecatonica, IL$79K------
- 467 W 4th St Pecatonica, IL$137K------
- W 4th St Pecatonica, IL$49K------
- 444 W 4th St Pecatonica, IL$68K41--
- 439 W 4th St Pecatonica, IL$80K------
- 460 W 4th St Pecatonica, IL$114K------
- 438 W 4th St Pecatonica, IL$70K------
- 466 W 4th St Pecatonica, IL$120K------
- 433 W 4th St Pecatonica, IL$86K------
- 434 W 4th St Pecatonica, IL$68K------
- 449 W 5th St Pecatonica, IL$66K------
- W 5th St Pecatonica, IL--------
- 514 John St Pecatonica, IL$135K------
- 443 W 5th St Pecatonica, IL$78K------
- 437 W 5th St Pecatonica, IL$64K------
- 432 W 4th St Pecatonica, IL$118K------
- 465 W 5th St Pecatonica, IL$56K31--
- 425 W 4th St Pecatonica, IL$124K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!