A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Views: 3,119 all time views
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $2,777,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,183
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 270 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Other Location, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Other, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Modern/High Tech, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,347 sqft
- Lot depth: 84
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 071391100
- Zillow Home ID: 15596269
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2.0-3.2M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94025 home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 5.1% rise for Menlo Park as a whole. Among 94025 homes, this home is valued 58.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94025, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% greater than in Menlo Park, and 84.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94025 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
|1009 Middle Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.6M||4||3||2,300|
|445 Yale Rd Menlo Park, CA||$1.71M||2||2||1,280|
|1019 Middle Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.19M||3||2||1,510|
|490 Yale Rd Menlo Park, CA||$1.81M||3||2||1,080|
|960 Middle Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.86M||--||--||--|
|980 Middle Ave APT 3 Menlo Park, CA||--||2||1||--|
|980 Middle Ave Menlo Park, CA||$3.32M||8||4||3,380|
|1025 Middle Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.18M||3||2||1,500|
|950 Middle Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.32M||2||1||1,240|
|1000 Middle Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.07M||3||2.5||2,040|
|430 Yale Rd Menlo Park, CA||$2.72M||3||2.5||2,723|
|1012 College Ave Menlo Park, CA||$3.93M||5||3.5||3,581|
|937 Middle Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.75M||2||1||1,080|
|401 Yale Rd Menlo Park, CA||$6.86M||6||5||6,000|
|948 Middle Ave # 2 Menlo Park, CA||$1.73M||4||3||1,570|
|928 Middle Ave # 938 Menlo Park, CA||$1.73M||4||3||1,590|
|928-938 Middle Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.49M||2||1||890|
|948 Middle Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.32M||4||3||1,688|
|1024 College Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.15M||3||2||1,700|
|1016 Middle Ave APT 1 Menlo Park, CA||$2.36M||2||1||--|
Nearby Schools in Menlo Park
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Menlo-Atherton High (assigned)9-121.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.