This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $490-637K.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good selling price.Choose comps
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $38.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in San Jose is $22,931.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $20.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in San Jose is $21,029.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 1,607 sqft
- Built in 1973
- All time views: 8,974
- HOA Fee: $401/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2002 for $377,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Bathroom: Stall Shower
- Bedrooms: Retreat
- Dining Room: Breakfast Nook
- Listing Class: Residential
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter and Slab
- Dining Room: No Formal Dining Room
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Family Room
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Roof: Tar and Gravel
- Door Opener
- Additional Listing Info: Subject to Lender
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Cooling: Central Forced Air
- Heating: Forced Air
- Association Fees Include: Reserves
- Bathroom: Tubs - 2+
- Dining Room: Breakfast Bar
- Association Fees Include: Roof
- Association Fees Include: Sewer
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- HOA Amenities: Community Pool
- HOA Amenities: Barbecue Area
- HOA Amenities: Hot Tub
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Liability
- Association Fees Include: Gardening
- Association Fees Include: Pools
- Association Fees Include: Spa
- Association Fees Include: or Tennis
- Association Fees Include: Management Fee
- End Unit
- HOA Amenities: Club House
- HOA Amenities: Satellite TV
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Common Area
- Building Type: Townhouse(s)
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Earthquake
- Stories: Below Ground Level
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,441 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Lot depth: 73 ft
- Lot width: 22 ft
- Parcel #: 45825030
- Zillow Home ID: 19702032
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Neighborhood: Blossom Valley
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this neighborhood relative to other neighborhoods in the same metropolitan area. A particular neighborhood may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.