4551 2 Henry St, Brooklyn, NY 112313 beds, 1 bath, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1901
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $2,745,000
- Price/sqft: $915
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Cooling System: Central
- Garbage disposal
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1901
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 003230020
- Zillow Home ID: 30569152
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4551 2 Henry Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cobble Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 150% higher than in New York, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cobble Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cobble Hill home values.
- 455 1/2 Henry St Brooklyn, NY$1.25M----2,878
- 457 Henry St Brooklyn, NY$2.8M112,150
- 455 Henry St Brooklyn, NY$3.41M4--3,000
- 459 Henry St Brooklyn, NY$2.38M----3,693
- 453 Henry St Brooklyn, NY$2.57M442,610
- 453 Henry St # TOWNHOUSE Brooklyn, NY$2.68M442,610
- 461 Henry St Brooklyn, NY$3.07M----3,200
- 451 Henry St Brooklyn, NY$2.4M----1,800
- 463 Henry St Brooklyn, NY$2.72M----2,400
- 449 1/2 Henry St Brooklyn, NY$2.57M----2,610
- 465 Henry St Brooklyn, NY$2.87M----3,024
- 449 Henry St Brooklyn, NY$2.86M----4,800
- 445 Henry St APT 1 Brooklyn, NY$924K------
- 467 Henry St Brooklyn, NY$4.24M----4,032
- 439 Henry St APT 4 Brooklyn, NY$712K11--
- 445 Henry St APT 4 Brooklyn, NY$555K21--
- 447 Henry St Brooklyn, NY$2.89M----4,800
- 445 Henry St APT 2 Brooklyn, NY$1.06M21--
- 445 Henry St # 0 Brooklyn, NY$1.56M211,300
- 30 Strong Pl Brooklyn, NY$3.67M----3,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292