4551 Rancho Del Mar Trl, San Diego, CA 921305 beds, 6 baths, 9,927 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.9 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 379 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $6,600,000
- Price/sqft: $594
- MLS #: 140035516
- Parking: 7 spaces
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 9,927 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 3046302000
- Zillow Home ID: 68545770
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4551 Rancho Del Mar Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.3% less than in San Diego, and 68.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North City home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North City home values.
- 4531 Rancho Del Mar Trl San Diego, CA$5.89M6710,412
- 4552 Rancho Del Mar Trl San Diego, CA$7.21M6711,970
- 4571 Rancho Del Mar Trl San Diego, CA$2.88M44.56,024
- 4615 Rancho Sierra Bnd San Diego, CA$3.6M577,685
- 4532 Rancho Del Mar Trl San Diego, CA$5.97M6711,982
- 4582 Rancho Del Mar Trl San Diego, CA$5.14M5--11,979
- 4511 Rancho Del Mar Trl San Diego, CA$6.77M68.510,258
- 4511 Rancho Del Mar Trl San Diego, CA$2.27M58.5--
- 4455 Rancho Las Brisas Trl San Diego, CA$6.15M6710,946
- 4621 Rancho Laguna Bnd San Diego, CA$3.82M579,358
- 4512 Rancho Del Mar Trl San Diego, CA$5.9M6811,802
- 4470 Rancho Las Brisas Trl San Diego, CA$4.16M57.59,275
- 402 Serpentine Dr Del Mar, CA$2.09M43.52,761
- 232 Hygeia Ct Encinitas, CA$2.52M32.52,149
- 2239 El Amigo Rd Del Mar, CA$2.23M333,675
- 4643 Rancho Sierra Bnd San Diego, CA$2.84M44.56,811
- 4631 Rancho Laguna Bnd San Diego, CA$2.96M55.55,275
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.