4553 N Magnolia Ave APT 403, Chicago, IL 606402 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
$3500 special offer if contract is signed by December 31st!
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Mar 2009 for $314,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 14171180321023
- Zillow Home ID: 70460145
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4553 N Magnolia Avenue APT 403
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sheridan Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 14.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.6% lower than in Chicago, and 335.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Sheridan Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sheridan Park home values.
- 4553 N Magnolia Ave APT 407 Chicago, IL$248K221,500
- 4531 N Magnolia Ave Chicago, IL$323K221,500
- 4553 N Magnolia Ave APT 407 Chicago, IL$218K------
- 4517 N Magnolia Ave # 3S Chicago, IL$296K31.51,600
- 4531 N Magnolia Ave # 3 Chicago, IL$297K------
- 4533 N Magnolia Ave # 3N Chicago, IL$268K221,400
- 4531 N Magnolia Ave # 2S Chicago, IL$273K221,500
- 4531 N Magnolia Ave # 1N Chicago, IL$388K------
- 4531 N Magnolia Ave # 1S Chicago, IL$130K------
- 4533 N Magnolia Ave # 2N Chicago, IL$287K2--1,400
- 4537 N Magnolia Ave # 2N Chicago, IL$290K------
- 4535 N Magnolia Ave # 3S Chicago, IL$321K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.