4554 Sable St, Denver, CO 80239
Sold on 1/6/12: $77,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,725 sq ft
- Lot:6,098 sqft
- Year Built:1982
- Last Sold:Jan 2012 for $77,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Garage
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesNewly Renovated 4 bedroom and 2-1/2 bath home, Huge great room with rock fireplace and vaulted ceilings, Wonderful kitchen with granite tile and all appliances, Newly finished basement area with large family room - separate laundry area - bath and non-conforming bedroom with walk-in closet, Large 2-car garage with built-in workbench and storage, Private fenced back yard, Lovely mature shade trees, Super convenient location near I-70 - I-225 and DIA
- Basement sqft151
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow795
- Elementary SchoolOakland
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Garage Size380
- High SchoolMontbello
- Middle SchoolMartin Luther King, Jr.
- Parcel #0019202013000
- Room Count6
- School DistrictDenver 1
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID13272596
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$152,933||$144K – $161K||+$2,879||$88||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,475/mo||$900 – $1.9K/mo||+$15||$0.86||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Montbello home values will rise 5% next year, compared to a 2.8% rise for Denver as a whole. Among Montbello homes, this home is valued 3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 61.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Montbello market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 41.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 96.8% higher than in Denver, and 46.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Montbello home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Montbello home values.
Neighborhood for 4554 Sable Street
- 4544 Sable St Denver, CO$162K32.01,436
- 4584 Sable St Denver, CO$162K42.01,424
- 4583 Deephaven Ct Denver, CO$154K22.0842
- 4553 Deephaven Ct Denver, CO$161K22.01,405
- 4604 Sable St Denver, CO$173K42.01,405
- 4524 Sable St Denver, CO$149K21.0955
- 4603 Deephaven Ct Denver, CO$149K31.01,054
- 4543 Deephaven Ct Denver, CO$156K32.01,263
- 4545 Sable St Denver, CO$153K31.01,405
- 4555 Sable St Denver, CO$160K22.01,360
- 4525 Sable St Denver, CO$133K21.0842
- 4634 Sable St Denver, CO$149K31.01,054
- 4633 Deephaven Ct Denver, CO$168K42.01,642
- 4585 Sable St Denver, CO$162K21.51,405
- 4523 Deephaven Ct Denver, CO$170K22.01,355
- 4504 Sable St Denver, CO$150K31.01,054
- 4505 Sable St Denver, CO$154K42.01,450
- 4605 Sable St Denver, CO$164K31.01,454
- 4663 Deephaven Ct Denver, CO$148K31.01,054
- 4664 Sable St Denver, CO$149K31.01,054
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005