4554 Sable St, Denver, CO 802394 beds, 2 baths, 1,725 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $77,000
- Price/sqft: $45
- Finished basement, 151 sqft
- Parking: Garage, 380 sqft
- Newly Renovated 4 bedroom and 2-1/2 bath home, Huge great room with rock fireplace and vaulted ceilings, Wonderful kitchen with granite tile and all appliances, Newly finished basement area with large family room - separate laundry area - bath and non-conforming bedroom with walk-in closet, Large 2-car garage with built-in workbench and storage, Private fenced back yard, Lovely mature shade trees, Super convenient location near I-70 - I-225 and DIA
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,725 sqft
- Parcel #: 0019202013000
- Zillow Home ID: 13272596
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4554 Sable Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Montbello market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 28.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 150% higher than in Denver, and 146.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Montbello home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Montbello home values.
- 4544 Sable St Denver, CO$177K321,436
- 4584 Sable St Denver, CO$172K421,424
- 4583 Deephaven Ct Denver, CO$162K22842
- 4553 Deephaven Ct Denver, CO$175K221,405
- 4604 Sable St Denver, CO$181K421,405
- 4524 Sable St Denver, CO$155K21955
- 4603 Deephaven Ct Denver, CO$165K311,054
- 4543 Deephaven Ct Denver, CO$174K321,263
- 4545 Sable St Denver, CO$162K311,405
- 4555 Sable St Denver, CO$159K221,360
- 4525 Sable St Denver, CO$141K21842
- 4634 Sable St Denver, CO$165K311,054
- 4633 Deephaven Ct Denver, CO$178K421,642
- 4585 Sable St Denver, CO$174K21.51,405
- 4523 Deephaven Ct Denver, CO$180K221,355
- 4504 Sable St Denver, CO$166K311,054
- 4505 Sable St Denver, CO$164K421,450
- 4605 Sable St Denver, CO$180K311,454
- 4663 Deephaven Ct Denver, CO$168K311,054
- 4664 Sable St Denver, CO$170K311,054
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.