4555 E 115th Ave, Thornton, CO 802333 beds, 3 baths, 4,241 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $249,000
- Price/sqft: $59
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 567 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,241 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: R0120208
- Zillow Home ID: 49457292
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4555 E 115th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80233 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.9% greater than in Thornton, and 17.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80233 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Thornton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80233 home values.
- 11520 Clermont St Thornton, CO$333K332,797
- 4655 E 115th Ave Thornton, CO$338K342,879
- 11515 Dahlia St Thornton, CO$351K644,150
- 11538 Clermont St Thornton, CO$333K332,879
- 4600 E 115th Ave Thornton, CO$312K432,583
- 11533 Dahlia St Thornton, CO$342K443,204
- 4502 E 115th Ave Thornton, CO$338K332,801
- 4688 E 115th Ave Thornton, CO$393K444,632
- 11558 Clermont St Thornton, CO$347K543,204
- 11549 Dahlia St Thornton, CO$307K332,583
- 4798 E 115th Ave Thornton, CO$368K433,204
- 11543 Elm Cir Thornton, CO$216K331,892
- 11553 Elm Cir Thornton, CO$247K432,032
- 11516 Dahlia St Thornton, CO$347K443,204
- 11502 Dahlia St Thornton, CO$320K333,303
- 11576 Clermont St Thornton, CO$347K433,204
- 11565 Dahlia St Thornton, CO$391K544,632
- 11533 Elm Cir Thornton, CO$228K311,708
- 11534 Dahlia St Thornton, CO$321K322,583
- 4802 E 115th Ave Thornton, CO$383K534,367
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!