4555 Jamboree St, Oceanside, CA 920574 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,666 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,880 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $377,500
- Price/sqft: $227
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,666 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 1574041200
- Zillow Home ID: 52504471
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4555 Jamboree Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92057, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.9% greater than in Oceanside, and 34.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92057 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oceanside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92057 home values.
- 4559 Jamboree St Oceanside, CA$355K321,340
- 4551 Jamboree St Oceanside, CA$392K421,300
- 276 Festival Dr Oceanside, CA$245K321,160
- 272 Festival Dr Oceanside, CA$242K31.51,160
- 268 Festival Dr Oceanside, CA$254K31.51,160
- 264 Festival Dr Oceanside, CA$273K321,222
- 4556 Jamboree St Oceanside, CA$363K421,440
- 280 Festival Dr Oceanside, CA$244K31.51,160
- 4563 Jamboree St Oceanside, CA$360K421,440
- 284 Festival Dr Oceanside, CA$246K31.51,160
- 260 Festival Dr Oceanside, CA$245K321,222
- Jamboree St Oceanside, CA$387K42.51,666
- 4552 Jamboree St Oceanside, CA$393K42.51,666
- 4560 Jamboree St Oceanside, CA$387K42.51,666
- 256 Festival Dr Oceanside, CA$243K31.51,160
- 4564 Jamboree St Oceanside, CA$348K321,340
- 4567 Jamboree St Oceanside, CA$411K42.51,666
- 252 Festival Dr Oceanside, CA$219K22946
- 4565 Vinyard St Oceanside, CA$351K421,300
- 248 Festival Dr Oceanside, CA$243K31.51,144
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.