- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4556 Eliot St, Denver, CO 802111 bed, 1 bath, 722 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,365 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $195,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 414 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 722 sqft
- Parcel #: 0220122006000
- Zillow Home ID: 13296737
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4556 Eliot Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sunnyside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.2% higher than in Denver, and 13.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sunnyside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunnyside home values.
- 4560 Eliot St Denver, CO$245K311,019
- 4540 Eliot St Denver, CO$369K321,365
- 4570 Eliot St Denver, CO$315K321,165
- 4536 Eliot St Denver, CO$374K211,703
- 4582 Eliot St Denver, CO$254K21950
- 4532 Eliot St Denver, CO$358K221,700
- 4555 Elm Ct Denver, CO$279K321,083
- 4565 Elm Ct Denver, CO$299K32772
- 4539 Elm Ct Denver, CO$224K21763
- 4584 Eliot St Denver, CO$290K411,730
- 4508 Eliot St Denver, CO$332K322,098
- 4555 Eliot St Denver, CO$317K221,260
- 4575 Elm Ct Denver, CO$315K21892
- 4545 Eliot St Denver, CO$357K431,900
- 4535 Elm Ct Denver, CO$288K411,434
- 4545 Eliot St Denver, CO$278K422,041
- 4565 Eliot St Denver, CO$370K42.52,315
- 4541 Eliot St Denver, CO$244K21894
- 4592 Eliot St Denver, CO$281K211,048
- 4577 Elm Ct Denver, CO$684K332,728
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.