- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4556 Marilyn St, Hilliard, OH 430264 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,634 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $104
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,634 sqft
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 050004392
- Zillow Home ID: 33979077
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4556 Marilyn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43026 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 37.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.3% greater than in Hilliard, and 55.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43026 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hilliard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43026 home values.
- 4558 Marilyn St Hilliard, OH$163K311,812
- 4554 Marilyn St Hilliard, OH$186K42.51,798
- 4552 Marilyn St Hilliard, OH$177K321,718
- 4555 Marilyn St Hilliard, OH$154K31.51,700
- 4560 Marilyn St Hilliard, OH$187K42.51,634
- 4559 Marilyn St Hilliard, OH$203K42.52,036
- 4550 Marilyn St Hilliard, OH$205K331,566
- 4564 Marilyn St Hilliard, OH$181K42.51,952
- 4545 Marilyn St Hilliard, OH$168K42.51,778
- 4563 Marilyn St Hilliard, OH$161K32.51,542
- 4544 Marilyn St Hilliard, OH$170K42.51,950
- 5300 Taylor Lane Ave Hilliard, OH$144K31.51,548
- 5262 Taylor Lane Ave Hilliard, OH$144K321,400
- 4568 Marilyn St Hilliard, OH$169K321,608
- 5310 Taylor Lane Ave Hilliard, OH$161K31.51,608
- 5360 Hessler Cir Hilliard, OH$201K42.52,036
- 4567 Marilyn St Hilliard, OH$159K432,036
- 5252 Taylor Lane Ave Hilliard, OH$148K321,462
- 5320 Taylor Lane Ave Hilliard, OH$142K31.51,426
- 5364 Hessler Cir Hilliard, OH$201K42.52,116
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!