A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $97K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1975
- All time views: 3,626
- HOA Fee: $421/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Last sold: Aug 2015
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Financing Proposed: Cash
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Club House
- Internet Exposure: Members IDX Websites
- Community Pool
- Internet Exposure: NTREIS Translator
- Gated Entrance
- Internet Exposure: REALTOR.com
- Internet Exposure: TexasRealEstate.com
- Lot Size Units: Acres
- Guarded Entrance
- Building Area Source: Tax
- Utilities: City Sewer
- Utilities: City Water
- County Or Parish: Dallas
- Other Equipment: Oven-Electric
- Heating: Central Air-Elec
- Association Type: Mandatory
- Internet Exposure: Syndicate Listing
- Construction Materials: Block
- Assigned Spaces
- Structural Style: Townhome
- Internet Exposure: Realtors Property Resource
- Foundation Details: Slab
- Possession: Funding
- Financing Proposed: Conventional
- Association Fee Includes: Full Use of Facilities
- Association Fee Includes: Maintenance of Common Areas
- Transaction Type: For Sale
- Lot Size: Townhome Lot
- Association Fee: 421
- Internet Exposure: Zillow
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Spanish
- Floor size: 1,438 sqft
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2126462909
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Nearby Schools in Irving
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.