4559 Northside Dr, Atlanta, GA 303276 beds, 10 baths, 6,494 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 91 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $534,100
- Price/sqft: $423
- MLS #: 5274553
- Finished basement, 80 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,494 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 17 0162 LL009
- Zillow Home ID: 35911888
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4559 Northside Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30327, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.3% less than in Sandy Springs, and 16.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 30327 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sandy Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30327 home values.
- 4555 Northside Dr NW Atlanta, GA$528K221,947
- 4585 Northside Dr Atlanta, GA$725K342,903
- 795 Highcourt Rd Atlanta, GA$4.61M56.513,061
- 4556 Northside Dr Atlanta, GA$4.93M879,138
- 4576 Northside Dr Atlanta, GA$1.34M435,238
- 4540 Northside Dr Atlanta, GA$848K32.51,960
- 4525 Northside Dr Atlanta, GA$721K42.52,878
- 4520 Northside Dr Atlanta, GA$645K533,090
- 4520 Northside Dr NW Sandy Springs, GA$532KStudio3--
- 4615 Northside Dr Atlanta, GA$6.17M68.512,879
- 4510 Northside Dr NW Atlanta, GA$1.72M45.55,602
- 815 Highcourt Rd Atlanta, GA--Studio--2,850
- 4570 Northside Dr Atlanta, GA$655K211,645
- 4586 Northside Dr Atlanta, GA$1.55M458,085
- 869 Somerset Dr NW Atlanta, GA$1.25M545,276
- 4508 Northside Dr NW Atlanta, GA$1.19M555,550
- 845 Somerset Dr NW Atlanta, GA$595K442,147
- 831 Mount Paran Rd Atlanta, GA$2.3M911.520,695
- 881 Somerset Dr NW Atlanta, GA$1.04M533,336
Nearby Schools in Sandy Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292