A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 14,726 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2015 for $12,350,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,902
- Finished basement, 80 sqft
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Amenities \ Street Lights, Basement \ Bath Finished, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Entrance - Inside, Basement \ Entrance - Outside, Basement \ Finished Rooms, Basement \ Full, Construction \ Brick 4 Sided, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Zoned/Dual, Equipment \ Alarm - Smoke/Fire, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Features \ Garden Area, Exterior Features \ Gas Grill, Exterior Features \ Pool Screened/Enclosed, Exterior Features \ Pool-in Ground, Exterior Features \ Porch, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Fireplace Location \ In Great/Family Room, Fireplace Location \ In Living Room, Fireplace Type \ Gas Starter, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Heating Type \ Zoned/Dual, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Breakfast Area, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Double Oven, Kitchen Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, Laundry Location \ Basement, Laundry Location \ Upstairs, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Parking \ Attached, Parking \ Auto Garage Door, Parking \ Kitchen Level Entry, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Roof Type \ Other (See Remarks), Rooms \ Dining Room Seats 12+, Rooms \ In-law Suite or Apartment, Rooms \ Other (See Remarks), Style \ Traditional, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Sewer In Street
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 16
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 6,494 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 17 0162 LL009
- Zillow Home ID: 35911888
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.19-1.65M.
Market guideZillow predicts 30327 home values will increase 3.9% next year, compared to a 4.2% rise for Sandy Springs as a whole. Among 30327 homes, this home is valued 192.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 675.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30327, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.3% less than in Sandy Springs, and 16.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 30327 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sandy Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30327 home values.
|4555 Northside Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$1.34M||5||8.5||6,600|
|4585 Northside Dr Atlanta, GA||$876K||3||4||2,903|
|795 Highcourt Rd Atlanta, GA||$6.62M||5||6.5||13,061|
|4556 Northside Dr Atlanta, GA||$3.59M||8||7||9,138|
|4576 Northside Dr Atlanta, GA||$1.31M||4||3||5,238|
|4540 Northside Dr Atlanta, GA||$761K||3||2.5||1,960|
|4525 Northside Dr Atlanta, GA||$865K||4||2.5||2,878|
|4520 Northside Dr Atlanta, GA||$848K||5||3||3,236|
|4520 Northside Dr NW Sandy Springs, GA||$1.04M||5||3||3,236|
|4615 Northside Dr Atlanta, GA||$6.43M||6||8.5||12,879|
|4510 Northside Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$1.68M||4||5.5||5,602|
|815 Highcourt Rd Atlanta, GA||--||Studio||--||2,850|
|4570 Northside Dr Atlanta, GA||$749K||2||1||1,645|
|4586 Northside Dr Atlanta, GA||$2.05M||4||5||8,085|
|869 Somerset Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$1.34M||5||4||5,276|
|4508 Northside Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$1.38M||5||5||5,550|
|845 Somerset Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$725K||4||4||2,147|
|831 Mount Paran Rd Atlanta, GA||$5.76M||10||6.75||28,695|
|881 Somerset Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$998K||5||3||3,336|
|4590 Northside Dr Atlanta, GA||$1.73M||5||5.5||7,230|
Nearby Schools in Sandy Springs
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.