- Lot: 6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $420,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $175
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 528 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Range - Electric, Appliances \ Range/Oven, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Asmts Freq \ Annual, Auction \ No, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Construction \ Stucco, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling \ Central Air, Exterior Features \ Deck - Covered, Exterior Features \ Driveway-Dirt, Exterior Features \ Drought Tolerant Spc, Exterior Features \ Fence - Part, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Front, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Rear, Exterior Features \ Native Species, Exterior Features \ Satellite Dish, Exterior Features \ Screens/Sun Screens, Exterior Features \ Shed, Exterior Features \ Storm Gutters, Exterior Features \ Workshop, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation/Basement \ Bsmt - Walkout, Foundation/Basement \ Found - Stem Wall, Heating \ Forced - Gas, Heating \ Propane, Heating \ Wall Unit, HOA Y/N \ No, Home Warranty \ Negotiable, Interior Features \ Beamed Ceiling, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Counters-Granite, Interior Features \ Fireplace-Woodburn, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Interior Features \ Jetted Tub, Interior Features \ Live on One Level, Interior Features \ Raised Ceilings 9+ft, Interior Features \ Security System, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector(s), Irrigation Rights \ No, Listing Exclusions \ No, Mfg/Mobile \ No, Neighborhood \ N/A, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Other Rooms \ Laundry Room, Pets/Animals \ Domestics, Pets/Animals \ Farm Animals, Pets/Animals \ Horses, Records Availabile \ Affidavit of Discl, Records Availabile \ Road Maint Agreement, REO/Short Sale \ Not Applicable, Residential Type \ Site Built Single Family, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-County, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-Dirt, Road Acc/Maint \ Maint-Private, Roof \ Clay Tile, Roof \ Comp Shingle, Source of Measuremnt \ County Assessor, Split Bedroom Plan \ Yes, Style \ 2 Story, Style \ Santa Fe/Pueblo, Style \ Walkout Basement, Subdivision Features \ None, Terms & Conditions \ Cash, Terms & Conditions \ Cash to New Loan, Topo/Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Topo/Location \ Juniper/Pinon, Topo/Location \ Other Trees, Topo/Location \ Ponderosa Pine, Topo/Location \ Sloped - Gentle, Utilities Installed \ 220, Utilities Installed \ Electricity, Utilities Installed \ Leased - Satellite, Utilities Installed \ Propane, Utilities Installed \ Telephone, Utilities Installed \ Underground, Utilities Installed \ Water - Private Well, Utilities Installed \ WWT - Alt System, Views \ Boulders, Views \ Granite Mountain, Views \ Juniper/Pinon, Views \ Mountains, Water Heater \ Propane, Window/ Coverings \ Double Pane, Window/ Coverings \ Horizontal Blinds, Window/ Coverings \ Pleated Shades
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Spanish
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 10016001Z
- Zillow Home ID: 119082553
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $348-675K.
Market guideZillow predicts 86305 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.8% rise for Prescott as a whole. Among 86305 homes, this home is valued 38.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 86305, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.3% less than in Prescott, and 26.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 86305 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Prescott.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 86305 home values.
|9759 N American Ranch Rd Prescott, AZ||--||Studio||--||--|
|4515 W Old Stage Rd Prescott, AZ||$406K||3||4||2,133|
|4570 W Old Stage Rd Prescott, AZ||$730K||--||--||3,532|
|9779 N American Ranch Rd Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|9739 N American Ranch Rd Prescott, AZ||$820K||4||3||3,676|
|9770 N American Ranch Rd Prescott, AZ||--||Studio||--||--|
|9970 N Clear Fork Rd Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|4550 W Covered Bridge Trl Prescott, AZ||$1.26M||--||--||4,352|
|9799 N American Ranch Rd Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|4530 W Old Stage Rd Prescott, AZ||$365K||--||--||1,808|
|10195 N Goldings Way Prescott, AZ||$369K||--||--||1,790|
|9750 N American Ranch Rd Prescott, AZ||$668K||--||--||--|
|9940 N Clear Fork Rd Prescott, AZ||$1.04M||3||3.5||3,780|
|4600 W Covered Brg # 20 Prescott, AZ||--||Studio||--||--|
|4600 W Covered Bridge Trl Prescott, AZ||--||Studio||--||--|
|4546 W Old Stage Rd Prescott, AZ||$643K||--||--||4,113|
|4500 W Covered Bridge Trl Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|9819 N American Ranch Rd Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|9880 N Clear Fork Rd Prescott, AZ||$1.1M||4||5||5,382|
|4540 W Old Stage Rd Prescott, AZ||$436K||--||--||2,602|
Nearby Schools in Prescott
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!