- Built in 2007
- 33 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,303 all time views
- 19 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $336/mo
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $429
- MLS #: ML81498009
- Additional Listing Info: Not Disclosed
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Listing Class: Residential
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Living Room
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Kitchen: Garbage Disposal
- Foundation: Concrete Slab
- Water: Public
- Visitor Parking
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Association Fees Include: Roof
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Association Fees Include: Exterior Painting
- Association Fees Include: Garbage
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Association Fees Include: Water
- Cooling: Wall Unit
- Pool: Community Facility
- Flooring: Carpet
- Association Fees Include: Maintenance - Common Area
- Heating: Central Forced Air
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Sewer Septic: Sewer - Public
- Kitchen: Countertop - Granite
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Hazard
- Association Fees Include: Maintenance - Exterior
- Additional Rooms: None
- Flooring: Travertine
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 676 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 08842161
- Zillow Home ID: 79841774
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $260-412K.
Popularity on Zillow
Trending! This home is one of the top 10% most visited in the neighborhood this week.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95035, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Milpitas, and 59% lower than the national average.
Nearby Schools in Milpitas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!