456 Evers St, Akron, OH 443103 beds, 1 bath, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,619 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $9,000
- Price/sqft: $7
- Parking: 0 space
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 6831211
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35470369
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 456 Evers Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Elizabeth Park Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% lower than in Akron, and 97.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Elizabeth Park Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Elizabeth Park Valley home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,248 sqft, 4,356 sqft lot, built in 1922
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 460 Evers St Akron, OH$41K311,100
- 452 Evers St Akron, OH$45K411,278
- 464 Evers St Akron, OH--411,308
- 450 Evers St Akron, OH$57K311,160
- 444 Evers St Akron, OH$53K311,040
- 300 Shelby Ave Akron, OH$70K421,680
- 440 Evers St Akron, OH$46K311,064
- Evers St Akron, OH$40K311,112
- 292 Shelby Ave Akron, OH$41K21704
- Shelby Ave Akron, OH$40K31.51,020
- Evers St Akron, OH$57K311,160
- 461 Evers St Akron, OH$40K311,112
- 436 Evers St Akron, OH$29K411,680
- 451 Evers St Akron, OH$43K311,116
- 288 Shelby Ave Akron, OH$40K21704
- 430 Evers St Akron, OH$41K311,090
- 295 Shelby Ave Akron, OH$85K311,582
- 443 Evers St Akron, OH$43K311,032
- 284 Shelby Ave Akron, OH$47K21830
- 287 Shelby Ave Akron, OH$54K311,574
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.