- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
456 Foam St, Monterey, CA 93940961 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,475 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Dec 1998 for $235,500
- Parking: 165 sqft
- Construction quality: 2.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 961 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Parcel #: 001026008000
- Zillow Home ID: 19307867
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 456 Foam Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93940 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.5% lower than in Monterey, and 68.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
- 470 Foam St Monterey, CA$778K411,155
- 499 Wave St Monterey, CA--------
- 415 Foam St Monterey, CA$925K421,882
- 419 Wave St Monterey, CA$542K------
- 200 Drake Ave Monterey, CA$1.1M452,486
- 140 Mcclellan Ave Monterey, CA$521K21708
- 471 Wave St Monterey, CA$561K------
- 470 Wave St Monterey, CA$694K321,791
- 503 Wave St Monterey, CA$600K32876
- 484 Wave St Monterey, CA$1.1M221,614
- 498 Wave St Monterey, CA$680K------
- 515 Wave St Monterey, CA$714K422,181
- 529 Wave St Monterey, CA--------
- 398 Lighthouse Ave Monterey, CA$665KStudio--2,300
- 541 Wave St APT 17 Monterey, CA$446K11675
- 542 Foam St Monterey, CA$673K321,828
- 400 Cannery Row # MULTIPLE Monterey, CA$772KStudio--5,465
- 550 Foam St Monterey, CA$618K11--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292