456 Lynn St, Seattle, WA 981094 beds, 4 baths, 4,130 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $1,313,000
- Price/sqft: $318
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,130 sqft
- Parcel #: 1689400220
- Zillow Home ID: 48749400
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 456 Lynn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Queen Anne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14% higher than in Seattle, and 14.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Queen Anne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Queen Anne home values.
- 2308 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$1.6M32.53,160
- 2312 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$1.24M43.53,720
- 2222 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$1.16M42.52,770
- 2322 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$1.09M322,605
- 459 Lynn St Seattle, WA$928K31.51,890
- 2216 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$1.06M41.52,070
- 463 Lynn St Seattle, WA$1.55M433,520
- 470 Lynn St Seattle, WA$1.79M33.254,070
- 2324 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$1.18M532,670
- 2311 5th Ave N Seattle, WA$2.28M43.53,740
- 461 Mcgraw St Seattle, WA$861K411,840
- 2212 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$1.77M31.52,320
- 2326 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$1.01M432,707
- 469 Lynn St Seattle, WA$1.31M32.53,440
- 2301 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$896K41.52,320
- 2307 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$1.17M52.52,820
- 2217 5th Ave N Seattle, WA$1.04M31.52,110
- 467 Mcgraw St Seattle, WA$898K32.252,300
- 2208 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$1.12M443,020
- 2211 5th Ave N Seattle, WA$1.36M32.252,380
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.