456 N 40th St, Milwaukee, WI 532083 beds, 1 bath, 1,004 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- 65 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2008 for $116,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- View: Park
- Sun room
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,004 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 0040203170000
- Zillow Home ID: 40471048
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 456 N 40th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 53208 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 78.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.3% higher than in Milwaukee, and 229.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53208 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milwaukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53208 home values.
- 450 N 40th St Milwaukee, WI$49K211,372
- 444 N 40th St Milwaukee, WI$43K421,440
- 440 N 40th St Milwaukee, WI$47K421,584
- 3930 W Clybourn St Milwaukee, WI$69K411,288
- 3934 W Clybourn St Milwaukee, WI$74K321,660
- 3940 W Clybourn St Milwaukee, WI$74K------
- 3926 W Clybourn St Milwaukee, WI$126K613,025
- 436 N 40th St Milwaukee, WI$64K21800
- 3940 W Clybourn St # A Milwaukee, WI$74K421,594
- 432-434 N 40th St Milwaukee, WI$50K421,716
- 428 N 40th St Milwaukee, WI$45K31.51,503
- 455 N 39th St APT 10 Milwaukee, WI$407K1218,898
- 453 N 40th St Milwaukee, WI$37K211,088
- 457 N 40th St Milwaukee, WI$50K21780
- 447-449 N 39th St Milwaukee, WI$66K421,896
- 447 N 40th St Milwaukee, WI$73K221,265
- 520-522 N 40th St Milwaukee, WI$77K311,240
- 424 N 40th St Milwaukee, WI$42K21864
- 445 N 39th St Milwaukee, WI$48K421,704
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!