456 Stoneford Ave, Oakland, CA 946032 beds, 1 bath, 820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $80,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Heat - gas, Hardwood floors, Parking, Fenced yard, Laundry room / hookups, Garage parking, Oven / range
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 820 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1942
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 045 530403700
- Zillow Home ID: 24802844
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 456 Stoneford Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brookfield Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 59.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 77.8% greater than in Oakland, and 114.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brookfield Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brookfield Village home values.
- 448 Stoneford Ave Oakland, CA$473K422,112
- 464 Stoneford Ave Oakland, CA$207K31825
- 440 Stoneford Ave Oakland, CA$235K----825
- 500 Stoneford Ave Oakland, CA$166K21900
- 625 Douglas Ave Oakland, CA$182K311,031
- 619 Douglas Ave Oakland, CA$223K211,187
- 432 Stoneford Ave Oakland, CA$216K21830
- 508 Stoneford Ave Oakland, CA$175K21782
- 459 Stoneford Ave Oakland, CA$182K31946
- 451 Stoneford Ave Oakland, CA$173K21825
- 615 Douglas Ave Oakland, CA$315K------
- 641 Douglas Ave # A Oakland, CA$254K11700
- 641 Douglas Ave Oakland, CA$326K321,254
- 443 Stoneford Ave Oakland, CA$221K211,026
- 501 Stoneford Ave Oakland, CA$220K211,049
- 643 Douglas Ave Oakland, CA$504K842,826
- 643 Douglas Ave APT 2 Oakland, CA$284K21725
- 643 Douglas Ave APT 1 Oakland, CA$274K21700
- 643 Douglas Ave APT 4 Oakland, CA$318K21850
- 424 Stoneford Ave Oakland, CA$222K21809
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.