456 Symphony Cir, Saint Joseph, MI 490853 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,707 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,137 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $179,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,707 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 11-18-5802-0041-00-9
- Zillow Home ID: 73866328
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 456 Symphony Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 49085 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% less than in St Joseph Township, and 91% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 49085 home values rise more quickly than other regions in St Joseph Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 49085 home values.
- 454 Symphony Cir Saint Joseph, MI$189K331,488
- 452 Symphony Cir Saint Joseph, MI$187K341,800
- 467 Symphony Cir Saint Joseph, MI$179K231,700
- 425 E Trillium Cir Saint Joseph, MI$172K321,470
- 446 Symphony Cir Saint Joseph, MI$194K331,892
- 466 Symphony Cir Saint Joseph, MI$191K43.51,844
- 444 Symphony Cir Saint Joseph, MI$176K321,517
- 435 E Trillium Cir Saint Joseph, MI$148K321,375
- 411 E Trillium Cir Saint Joseph, MI$186K331,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.