4560 Jubilo Dr, Tarzana, CA 913564 beds, 3 baths, 2,564 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $975,000
- Price/sqft: $380
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,564 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 101
- Parcel #: 2177015005
- Zillow Home ID: 19947834
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4560 Jubilo Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tarzana, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% lower than in Los Angeles, and 53.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Tarzana home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tarzana home values.
- 4550 Jubilo Dr Tarzana, CA$963K432,472
- 4543 Nogales Dr Tarzana, CA$935K322,143
- 4559 Jubilo Dr Tarzana, CA$951K432,496
- 4549 Jubilo Dr Tarzana, CA$1.1M42.52,144
- 4540 Jubilo Dr Tarzana, CA$1.16M433,358
- 18730 Rosita St Tarzana, CA$1.14M333,066
- 4539 Jubilo Dr Tarzana, CA$1.04M432,916
- 18800 Rosita St Tarzana, CA$942K322,143
- 4535 Nogales Dr Tarzana, CA$961K322,611
- 18810 La Amistad Pl Tarzana, CA$901K422,116
- 4600 Cerro Verde Pl Tarzana, CA$1.06M432,896
- 18800 La Amistad Pl Tarzana, CA$929K322,100
- 4532 Jubilo Dr Tarzana, CA$990K432,841
- 4531 Jubilo Dr Tarzana, CA$1.8M553,399
- 4601 Via Apuesta Tarzana, CA$1.67M453,087
- 18722 Rosita St Tarzana, CA$947K432,460
- 18820 La Amistad Pl Tarzana, CA$1.05M342,461
- 18814 Rosita St Tarzana, CA$962K322,346
- 4527 Nogales Dr Tarzana, CA$921K322,058
- 4614 Cerro Verde Pl Tarzana, CA$1.03M31.52,227
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292