45608 Red Hill Rd, BAY MINETTE, AL 36507
Sold on 4/11/11: $96,873
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,827 sq ft
- Lot:0.49 acres
- Year Built:1978
- Last Sold:Apr 2011 for $96,873
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow975
- Foundation TypeSlab
- Parcel #23-03-07-1-000-029
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID72722803
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$127,653||$114K – $143K||-$467||$69||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,138/mo||$1K – $1.4K/mo||-$7||$0.62||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Alabama home values will decrease 23.7% next year. Among 36507 homes, this home is valued 30.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 36507 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Bay Minette, and 73.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 45608 Red Hill Road
Nearby Schools in Bay Minette
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Baldwin County High (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- Bay Minette Middle (assigned) 7-8 1.5 mi
- Bay Minette Elementary (assigned) PK-3 1.9 mi
- Bay Minette Intermediate School (assigned) 4-6 2.0 mi
- North Baldwin Center for Tech 8, 10-12 2.0 mi
- Pine Grove Elementary PK-6 3.8 mi
- Delta Elementary PK-6 6.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005