- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 20 days on Zillow
- 19 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $171,600
- Last sale price/sqft: $93
- MLS #: 1505805
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Electric, Air Conditioning \ Heat Pump, Air Conditioning \ Zone, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Association \ Lexington Blue Grass, Attic \ Access Only, Basement \ None, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Construction \ Siding - Vinyl, Dining Facilities \ Eat In Kitchen, Dining Facilities \ Formal Dining Room, Dining Facilities \ Kitchen Bar, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Foundation \ Slab, Garage \ Yes, Garage/Carport Type \ 2 Car Attached, Heating \ Heat Pump, HOA Frequency \ Annual, Lease Type \ Net, Miscellaneous \ Foyer, Miscellaneous \ Foyer-2 Story, Property Subtype 1 \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle Composition, Sewer \ Sewer, Type/Style \ 2 Story, Water \ City, Water Heater \ Electric
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,854 sqft
- Parcel #: 38145130
- Zillow Home ID: 84434284
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $158-224K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 40509 home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for Fayette as a whole. Among 40509 homes, this home is 0.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 46.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 40509, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% higher than in Fayette, and 96.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 40509 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 40509 home values.
|4569 Parsons Ln Lexington, KY||$161K||3||2||1,612|
|4561 Parsons Ln Lexington, KY||$219K||3||2||1,993|
|4573 Parsons Ln Lexington, KY||$207K||3||3||2,161|
|422 Lanarkshire Pl Lexington, KY||$239K||5||3||2,964|
|426 Lanarkshire Pl Lexington, KY||$209K||3||2.5||2,160|
|418 Lanarkshire Pl Lexington, KY||$222K||3||3||2,161|
|430 Lanarkshire Pl Lexington, KY||$266K||4||4||3,750|
|468 Lanarkshire Pl Lexington, KY||$178K||3||2.5||1,768|
|4557 Parsons Ln Lexington, KY||$248K||4||3||2,514|
|434 Lanarkshire Pl Lexington, KY||$230K||4||2.5||2,307|
|410 Lanarkshire Pl Lexington, KY||$226K||4||3||2,179|
|4620 Larkhill Ln Lexington, KY||$204K||3||2.5||2,263|
|4608 Larkhill Ln Lexington, KY||$206K||3||2.5||1,976|
|4632 Larkhill Ln Lexington, KY||$190K||3||2||1,853|
|472 Lanarkshire Pl Lexington, KY||$204K||3||2.5||2,161|
|465 Lanarkshire Pl Lexington, KY||$209K||3||3||2,481|
|4553 Parsons Ln Lexington, KY||$203K||4||3||1,998|
|465 Lanarkshire Pl Lexington, KY||$211K||4||2.5||2,500|
|476 Lanarkshire Pl Lexington, KY||$215K||4||3||2,423|
|461 Lanarkshire Pl Lexington, KY||$174K||4||2.5||1,740|
Nearby Schools in Fayette
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!