This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $66-125K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $16.1K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Apopka is $18,064.
Estimated value increase: $5.3K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Apopka is $9,310.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 784 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- All time views: 3,660
- HOA Fee: $380/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $430,950
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Range
- Exterior Construction: Block
- Exterior Construction: Stucco
- Irrigation System
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Floor Covering: Carpet
- Foundation: Slab
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- HOA Common Assn: Required
- Housing For Older Persons: A
- Inside Utility
- Smoke Alarm(S)
- Walk In Closet
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Maintenance Includes: Ground Maintenance
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Garden Bath
- Office Primary Board ID: Orlando Regional
- Pool: Community
- Property Type: Residential
- Roof: Shingle
- Showing Time: View Instructions
- Special Sale Provision: None
- Status: Active
- Utilities: Cable Connected
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Special Listing Type: Not Applicable
- Square Foot Source: Public Records
- Location: Close to Bus Line
- Garage Carport: 1 Car Garage
- HOA Payment Schedule: Monthly
- Utilities: Public Sewer
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Mature Landscaping
- Pool Type: In Ground
- Utilities: City Water
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Last Status: Photo Required
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Maintenance Includes: Security
- Maintenance Includes: Sewer
- Ownership: Condominium
- Property Style: Condo
- Exterior Construction: Wood Frame
- Last Change Type: Price Decrease
- Gated Community
- Outdoor Grill
- Property Description: 2nd Floor Multi-Story
- Maintenance Includes: Roof
- Pet Size: Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- Laundry Facility
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,275 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 07212952306002030
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 81413604
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32703, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.2% greater than in Apopka, and 116.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32703 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Apopka.
Nearby Schools in Apopka
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!