- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1868
- Views: 4,620 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $370,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $244
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,518 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Parcel #: M:57 B:623 L:006
- Zillow Home ID: 56636071
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $265-410K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Weymouth home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Weymouth as a whole. Among South Weymouth homes, this home is valued 7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Weymouth, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.2% lower than in Weymouth, and 78.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Weymouth home values rise more quickly than other regions in Weymouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Weymouth home values.
|449 Pond St Weymouth, MA||$434K||3||2||2,240|
|459 Pond St Weymouth, MA||$271K||3||1||904|
|25 Veda Ct Weymouth, MA||$448K||--||1.5||2,168|
|467 Pond St Weymouth, MA||$456K||--||2||2,716|
|15 Veda Ct Weymouth, MA||$346K||3||2||1,196|
|33 Veda Ct Weymouth, MA||$490K||5||2.5||2,428|
|439 Pond St Weymouth, MA||$533K||4||2||3,180|
|473 Pond St Weymouth, MA||$452K||5||3||2,650|
|5 Veda Ct Weymouth, MA||$409K||--||1.5||1,778|
|454 Pond St Weymouth, MA||$415K||5||2||3,260|
|438 Pond St Weymouth, MA||$368K||--||1.5||2,126|
|450 Pond St Weymouth, MA||$482K||--||4||2,848|
|460 Pond St Weymouth, MA||$374K||--||2||1,968|
|444 Pond St Weymouth, MA||$373K||4||2||1,666|
|24 Veda Ct Weymouth, MA||$500K||--||2.5||2,662|
|431 Pond St Weymouth, MA||$449K||4||3||2,524|
|14 Veda Ct Weymouth, MA||$338K||--||1.5||1,196|
|468 Pond St Weymouth, MA||$440K||--||2.5||2,378|
|4 Veda Ct Weymouth, MA||$428K||--||2||1,890|
|45 Cobblestone Ln Weymouth, MA||$494K||--||3.5||2,065|
Nearby Schools in Weymouth
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!