457 Sigmond St, Freeport, NY 115203 beds, 2 baths, 1,545 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,375 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $105,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,545 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 73
- Parcel #: 54207 08230
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 31364265
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 457 Sigmond Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11520, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% lower than in Freeport, and 6.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 11520 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Freeport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11520 home values.
- 4 Sigmond St Freeport, NY--------
- 459 Sigmond St Freeport, NY$284K--21,298
- 230 Park Ave Freeport, NY$434K--2.51,646
- 201 Park Ave Freeport, NY$239K211,323
- 200 Park Ave Freeport, NY$230K--1804
- 217 Park Ave Freeport, NY$317K--21,606
- 461 Sigmond St Freeport, NY$302K--21,535
- 199 Park Ave Freeport, NY$257K--11,379
- 198 Park Ave Freeport, NY$305K--1.51,649
- 473 Sigmond St Freeport, NY$310K321,648
- 338 Rose St Freeport, NY$360K--31,559
- 196 Park Ave Freeport, NY$393K--21,744
- 324 Rose St Freeport, NY$353K--11,850
- 442 Sigmond St Freeport, NY$267K--11,301
- 197 Park Ave Freeport, NY$278K--21,754
- 447 Sigmond St Freeport, NY$285K--1.51,345
- 344 Rose St Freeport, NY$329K421,304
- Park Ave Freeport, NY$255K--11,078
- Park Ave Freeport, NY$278K--21,754
- 200 Sweezy Ave Freeport, NY--31.51,240
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!