- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Views: 2,245 all time views
- HOA Fee: $22
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $300,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $112
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 688 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range - Gas, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Construction \ Stucco, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling \ Central Air, Exterior Features \ Deck - Covered, Exterior Features \ Deck-Open, Exterior Features \ Driveway-Concrete, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Front, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Rear, Exterior Features \ Level Entry, Exterior Features \ Patio - Covered, Exterior Features \ Patio - Open, Exterior Features \ Screens/Sun Screens, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler/Drip, Exterior Features \ Storm Gutters, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Slate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation/Basement \ Bsmt - Finished, Foundation/Basement \ Bsmt - Outside Acc, Foundation/Basement \ Bsmt - Walkout, Foundation/Basement \ Found - Stem Wall, Heating \ Forced - Gas, Heating \ Natural Gas, HOA Dues Due \ Yearly, HOA Type \ Homeowners, HOA Y/N \ Yes, Home Warranty \ None, Interior Features \ Bar/Wet Bar, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Counters-Granite, Interior Features \ Fireplace-Gas, Interior Features \ Kit/Din Combo, Interior Features \ Live on One Level, Interior Features \ Master On Main, Interior Features \ Skylight(s), Interior Features \ Smoke Detector(s), Interior Features \ Utility Sink, Interior Features \ Walk-In Closet(s), Interior Features \ Wash/Dry Connection, Mfg/Mobile \ No, Neighborhood \ N/A, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Game/Rec Room, Other Rooms \ Laundry Room, Other Rooms \ Potential Bedroom, Other Rooms \ Storage, Pets/Animals \ Domestics, Records Availabile \ None, REO/Short Sale \ Not Applicable, Residential Type \ Site Built Single Family, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-City, Road Acc/Maint \ Maint-City, Roof \ Concrete Tile, RV/Garage/Park \ Off Street Parking, RV/Garage/Park \ Street Parking, Source of Measuremnt \ County Assessor, Split Bedroom Plan \ Yes, Style \ 2 Story, Style \ Ranch, Subdivision Features \ Club House, Subdivision Features \ Membership Included, Subdivision Features \ Pool-Outdoor, Subdivision Features \ Spa, Subdivision Features \ Tennis, Terms & Conditions \ Cash, Terms & Conditions \ Cash to New Loan, Topo/Location \ Juniper/Pinon, Topo/Location \ Sloped - Gentle, Topo/Location \ Views, Utilities Installed \ 220, Utilities Installed \ Cable TV, Utilities Installed \ Electricity, Utilities Installed \ Individual Meter, Utilities Installed \ Natural Gas, Utilities Installed \ Underground, Utilities Installed \ Water - City, Utilities Installed \ WWT - City Sewer, Views \ Mingus Mountain, Views \ Mountains, Views \ Valley, Water Heater \ Natural Gas, Water Heater \ Re-Circulating, Window/ Coverings \ Double Pane, Window/ Coverings \ Horizontal Blinds, Window/ Coverings \ Screens, Window/ Coverings \ Tinted, Window/ Coverings \ Vinyl, Window/ Coverings \ Wood Slat
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,683 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 10318220
- Zillow Home ID: 8727153
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $328-503K.
Market guideZillow predicts 86301 home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.4% rise for Prescott as a whole. Among 86301 homes, this home is valued 88.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 86301, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.5% higher than in Prescott, and 5.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 86301 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Prescott.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 86301 home values.
|4564 Prairie Trl Prescott, AZ||$487K||--||--||2,870|
|4576 Prairie Trl Prescott, AZ||$513K||3||3||3,379|
|4746 Sharp Shooter Way Prescott, AZ||$458K||4||3||2,431|
|4558 Prairie Trl Prescott, AZ||$484K||--||--||2,715|
|4744 Sharp Shooter Way Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|4565 Prairie Trl Prescott, AZ||$396K||2||2||2,181|
|4582 Prairie Trl Prescott, AZ||$439K||3||2||2,422|
|4581 Prairie Trl Prescott, AZ||$468K||4||3||2,716|
|1027 Rough Diamond Dr Prescott, AZ||$519K||--||--||3,591|
|4742 Sharp Shooter Way Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|1049 Rough Diamond Dr Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|4588 Prairie Trl # 69 Prescott, AZ||--||Studio||--||--|
|4743 Sharp Shooter Way Prescott, AZ||$336K||3||2||2,250|
|4588 Prairie Trl Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|1074 Skillet Ct Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|1021 Rough Diamond Dr Prescott, AZ||$480K||3||2||2,760|
|1046 Rough Diamond Dr Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|4589 Prairie Trl Prescott, AZ||$418K||--||--||2,377|
|1051 Rough Diamond Dr Prescott, AZ||$351K||3||2||1,956|
|1048 Rough Diamond Dr Prescott, AZ||$320K||4||3||1,827|
Nearby Schools in Prescott
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!