4571 Martinique Dr, Stow, OH 442243 beds, 2 baths, 1,570 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- 339 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- MLS #: 3361493
- Finished basement, 310 sqft
- Parking: 552 sqft
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,570 sqft
- Lot depth: 175
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 5607284
- Zillow Home ID: 35395153
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4571 Martinique Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44224 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.1% greater than in Stow, and 29.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44224 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stow.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44224 home values.
- 4579 Martinique Dr Stow, OH$158K41.51,944
- 4563 Martinique Dr Stow, OH$160K421,906
- 4587 Martinique Dr Stow, OH$124K31.51,542
- 4555 Martinique Dr Stow, OH$128K31.51,542
- 4606 Diplomat Dr Stow, OH$181K42.52,916
- 4595 Martinique Dr Stow, OH$142K421,696
- 4547 Martinique Dr Stow, OH$165K41.52,108
- 4614 Diplomat Dr Stow, OH$184K42.52,171
- 4598 Diplomat Dr Stow, OH$229K432,656
- 4622 Diplomat Dr Stow, OH$179K42.52,062
- 4568 Martinique Dr Stow, OH$158K32.52,110
- 4590 Diplomat Dr Stow, OH$137K321,847
- 4545 Commodore Dr Stow, OH$180K32.52,144
- 4588 Martinique Dr Stow, OH$181K32.52,212
- 4576 Martinique Dr Stow, OH$142K321,898
- 4603 Martinique Dr Stow, OH$178K42.52,186
- Martinique Cir Stow, OH$165K52.52,016
- 4541 Martinique Dr Stow, OH$164K42.51,944
- 4630 Diplomat Dr Stow, OH$138K321,852
- 4582 Diplomat Dr Stow, OH$177K42.51,920
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.