This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Hardwood stairs to all levels
- Hardwood floors throughout main level
- Garage and driveway parking
- Full Capacity Washer and Dryer
- Marble Counter tops throughout the kitchen
- Floor to ceiling stone fireplace in main living room
- Second living room/game room on first level
- Stainless Steel Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator and Stove/Oven
- 2-level wood deck and stairs facing beautiful brick patio and woods
- Walking distance to community pool, playground and tennis courts
Great neighborhood in Dulles. Minutes from Dulles Airport, Dulles Town Center Mall, the Dulles Toll Road, Route 7 and Route 28
Tenant should be a non-smoker, very clean, drug free, with no pets. Clean living habits are a pre-requisite. For one-year lease a two month security deposit and background/credit check are required; Available on April 1, 2015. Please call (571) 499-0415
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 1999
- Views: 2,525 all time views
- HOA Fee: $98
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2005 for $389,000
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 538 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 1 space, 250 sqft
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Playground, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,214 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 031380219000
- Pets: No
- Zillow Home ID: 12388383
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $331-410K.
Market guideZillow predicts 20166 home values will fall 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.1% increase for Sterling as a whole. Among 20166 homes, this home is valued 4.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20166, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.8% lower than in Sterling, and 82.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 20166 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sterling.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20166 home values.
- 21852 Regents Park Cir4 beds, 3.5 baths
2,970 sqft, 9,583 sqft lot, built in 1999
Nearby Schools in Sterling
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!