458 E 7th St, Reno, NV 89512Studio, 760 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $117,000
- Price/sqft: $154
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, 3 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 760 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Parcel #: 00723311
- Zillow Home ID: 7256673
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 458 E 7th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 60.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73.3% greater than in Reno, and 132.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Reno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast home values.
- 460 E 7th St Reno, NV$76KStudio1350
- 454 E 7th St Reno, NV$192K432,481
- 456 E 7th St Reno, NV$90K11665
- 462 E 7th St Reno, NV$83K11630
- 449 E 6th St Reno, NV$205K532,317
- 463 E 6th St Reno, NV$246K843,019
- 474 E 7th St Reno, NV$117K321,350
- 465 E 6th St Reno, NV$111K542,320
- 465 E 6th St Reno, NV$186K542,320
- 445 E 6th St Reno, NV$120K21952
- 440 E 7th St # 1/2 Reno, NV$58K22632
- 440 E 7th St Reno, NV$82K21775
- 473 E 6th St Reno, NV$220K332,020
- 435 E 6th St Reno, NV$185K422,165
- 484 E 7th St Reno, NV$53K11532
- 434 E 7th St Reno, NV$156K321,670
- 629 Valley Rd Reno, NV$72K11240
- 428 E 7th St Reno, NV$108K211,248
- 457 E 7th St Reno, NV$163K321,584
- 423 E 6th St Reno, NV$191K432,618
Nearby Schools in Reno
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.