458 W Nopal Ave, Mesa, AZ 852104 beds, 2 baths, 1,642 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,869 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central, Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $299,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,642 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 31002153
- Zillow Home ID: 8279674
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 458 W Nopal Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rancho del Mar, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.9% higher than in Mesa, and 127.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Rancho del Mar home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rancho del Mar home values.
- 454 W Nopal Ave Mesa, AZ$243K--3.52,039
- 462 W Nopal Ave Mesa, AZ$222K--2.51,633
- 463 W Navarro Ave Mesa, AZ$245K--3.52,039
- 503 W Navarro Ave Mesa, AZ$228K321,642
- 457 W Navarro Ave Mesa, AZ$230K--2.51,642
- 450 W Nopal Ave Mesa, AZ$222K--2.51,642
- 466 W Nopal Ave Mesa, AZ$217K--2.51,558
- 457 W Nopal Ave Mesa, AZ$245K--3.52,039
- 507 W Navarro Ave Mesa, AZ$214K321,642
- 461 W Nopal Ave Mesa, AZ$220K--2.51,642
- 453 W Nopal Ave Mesa, AZ$258K43.52,039
- 449 W Navarro Ave Mesa, AZ$243K42.52,039
- 465 W Nopal Ave Mesa, AZ$227K321,642
- 444 W Nopal Ave Mesa, AZ$243K--3.52,039
- 506 W Nopal Ave Mesa, AZ$219K321,633
- 449 W Nopal Ave Mesa, AZ$223K--2.51,642
- 513 W Navarro Ave Mesa, AZ$217K321,642
- 443 W Navarro Ave Mesa, AZ$244K--3.52,039
- 2733 S Orange Mesa, AZ$213K421,642
- 502 W Navarro Ave Mesa, AZ$271K--3.52,039
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.