459 Lexington Ave, Brooklyn, NY 112215 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,000 sqft
- Built in 1899
- 103 days on Zillow
- Last sold: May 2014 for $740,000
- Price/sqft: $257
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Apartment Type \ 0,Basement Type \ 0,Building Style \ 0,Construction Type \ 0,Garage Type \ 0,Property Type \ Single Family Attached,Residential Style \ Other,Sewer Type \ 0,View City \ 0,View Lake \ 0,View Mountain \ 0,View Ocean \ 0,View Park \ 0,View Pond \ 0,View Private \ 0,View River \ 0,View Scenic \ 0,View Stream \ 0,View Street \ 0,View Type \ 0,View Wooded \ 0,Walk-in Closet \ 0,Water Source Type \ 0,
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,880 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1899
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 018000065
- Zillow Home ID: 30608544
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 459 Lexington Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bedford Stuyvesant, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1550% greater than in New York, and 14.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bedford Stuyvesant home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bedford Stuyvesant home values.
- 457 Lexington Ave Brooklyn, NY$795K732,880
- 461 Lexington Ave Brooklyn, NY$748K622,880
- 455 Lexington Ave Brooklyn, NY$777K----2,880
- 463 Lexington Ave Brooklyn, NY$778K----2,499
- 453 Lexington Ave Brooklyn, NY$763K----2,880
- 465 Lexington Ave Brooklyn, NY$849K----2,400
- 628 Greene Ave # 1 Brooklyn, NY$772K------
- 628 Greene Ave # 3 Brooklyn, NY$681K21--
- 628 Greene Ave Brooklyn, NY$858K213,360
- 451 Lexington Ave Brooklyn, NY$661K53.52,900
- 630 Greene Ave Brooklyn, NY$755K113,120
- 467 Lexington Ave Brooklyn, NY$785K----2,400
- 632 Greene Ave Brooklyn, NY$877K----3,360
- 624 Greene Ave Brooklyn, NY$935K213,200
- 440 Lexington Ave Brooklyn, NY$718K53.518
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292