- Lot: 0.67 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 18 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,341 all time views
- 51 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Sep 2001 for $238,900
- Price/sqft: $157
- MLS #: 71761075
- ERA Belsito & Associates
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Unfinished basement, 623 sqft
- PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential, Water \ City Water, Road Type \ City \ Town Street, General \ Ceiling Fan(s), Fireplace Count \ 1 Fireplace, Basement \ Full, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Exterior Living Space \ Deck, Exterior Description \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Hardwood, Area Amenities \ Jogging \ Biking Path, Interior \ Vaulted Ceilings, Lot Size \ 1\2 - 1 Acre, Age \ 21-30 Years Old, Area Amenities \ Golf, Roof \ Asphalt \ Fiberglass, Body of Water \ Lake, Fireplace Description \ Fireplace, Cooling \ Central A\C, Exterior \ Storage Shed, Heating - Fuel Type \ Gas, Lot Description \ Wooded, Sewer \ Septic, Fireplace Description \ Gas, Body of Water \ Pond
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,679 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0122 B:010P L:1169
- Zillow Home ID: 57550351
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $256-357K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02360 home values will fall 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.2% decrease for Town of Plymouth as a whole. Among 02360 homes, this home is 5.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 9.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02360, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% higher than in Town of Plymouth, and 35.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02360 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Plymouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02360 home values.
|460 Lunns Way Plymouth, MA||$435K||5||4||3,180|
|455 Lunns Way Plymouth, MA||$266K||3||2||1,450|
|464 Lunns Way Plymouth, MA||$269K||3||2||1,428|
|465 Lunns Way Plymouth, MA||$299K||4||2||1,901|
|454 Lunns Way Plymouth, MA||$311K||3||2||1,788|
|469 Lunns Way Plymouth, MA||$319K||3||2.5||2,067|
|470 Lunns Way Plymouth, MA||$271K||4||2||1,436|
|449 Lunns Way Plymouth, MA||$231K||2||1||1,224|
|450 Lunns Way Plymouth, MA||$398K||2||3||2,848|
|473 Lunns Way Plymouth, MA||$336K||4||2||2,381|
|474 Lunns Way Plymouth, MA||$409K||5||2.5||3,032|
|445 Lunns Way Plymouth, MA||$237K||2||1||1,224|
|478 Lunns Way Plymouth, MA||$262K||2||1||1,248|
|479 Lunns Way Plymouth, MA||$270K||3||2||1,436|
|444 Lunns Way Plymouth, MA||$275K||3||2||1,428|
|482 Lunns Way Plymouth, MA||$285K||3||1.5||1,472|
|440 Lunns Way Plymouth, MA||$332K||3||2.5||1,950|
|441 Lunns Way Plymouth, MA||$296K||3||2.5||1,472|
|487 Lunns Way Plymouth, MA||$373K||4||3||2,498|
|486 Lunns Way Plymouth, MA||$323K||3||2.5||1,708|
Nearby Schools in Town of Plymouth
PK-4 & ungraded1.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!