459 Spring St, Geneva, IL 601343 beds, 2 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
It's easy to fall in love with this charming 3BR/2BA Ranch home sited on a landscaped lot close to downtown, bike trails and the Fox River! Step inside to find the large and inviting living room with vaulted ceiling, paddle fan and convenient gas log fireplace. The adjacent dining room is the perfect place to share those special meals and boasts crown molding and a sliding glass door to the deck. You'll find plenty of cabinet and counter space in the kitchen complete with bayed eating area. Bedroom sizes are generous and include the roomy master with private bath. All of the bedrooms offer the comfort and convenience of lighted paddle fans. There's even more room in the full unfinished basement.
*The Kombrink Team Stimulus Program includes savings from the Federal Homebuyer Tax Credit, a cash rebate of 1/2% of purchase price at time of closing if using a member of our team as your buyer agent, and estimated savings through Wells Fargo's Fall Rate Buy Down program. As with any program, restrictions apply. For complete details please call 630-262-4321 or visit www.kombrink.com/stimulus
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $220,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1202380038
- Zillow Home ID: 4668999
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 459 Spring Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60134 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.4% higher than in Geneva, and 980.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60134 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Geneva.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60134 home values.
- 117 Kansas St Geneva, IL$202K------
- 469 Spring St Geneva, IL$206K32--
- 109 Kansas St Geneva, IL$190K------
- 203 Kansas St Geneva, IL$176K------
- 160 S Harrison St Geneva, IL$369K------
- 480 Spring St Geneva, IL$215K------
- 180 S Harrison St Geneva, IL$296K------
- 103 Kansas St Geneva, IL$330K33--
- 101 Kansas St Geneva, IL$237K------
- 207 Kansas St Geneva, IL$136K------
- 214 S Harrison St Geneva, IL$181K32--
- 204 S Harrison St Geneva, IL$159K21.51,200
- 130 S Harrison St Geneva, IL$352K------
- 216 S Harrison St Geneva, IL$210K------
- 120 Kansas St Geneva, IL$164K------
- 124 Kansas St Geneva, IL$292K------
- 211 Kansas St Geneva, IL$183K221,200
- 114 Kansas St Geneva, IL$166K------
- 37 Kansas St Geneva, IL$239K------
- 429 Spring St Geneva, IL$159K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.