- Multi Family
- Built in 1990
- Views: 339 all time views
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $446,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $439
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile, Other
- View: Mountain
- Amenities \ BBQ, Amenities \ Meeting Room, Amenities \ Patio/Deck, Amenities \ Resident Manager, Amenities \ Walking/Jogging Path, Amenities \ Whirlpool, Architectural Style \ Low-Rise 6 or Less Stories, Clubhouse, Furnished \ Partial, Parking Features \ Assigned, Parking Features \ Covered - 1, Parking Features \ Garage, Parking Features \ Guest, Property Condition \ Excellent, Property Frontage \ Other, Property Type \ Rental, Stories Type \ Three+, Unit Features \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Unit Features \ Blinds, Unit Features \ Cable TV, Unit Features \ Ceiling Fan, Unit Features \ Dishwasher, Unit Features \ Disposal, Unit Features \ Dryer, Unit Features \ Lanai, Unit Features \ Microwave Hood, Unit Features \ Range/Oven, Unit Features \ Refrigerator, Unit Features \ Smoke Detector, Unit Features \ Washer, Utilities \ Pool Service, Utilities \ Sewer, Utilities \ Water, Utilities \ Yard Service, View Type: Ocean, View Type: Sunrise, View Type: Sunset
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,017 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1460010610010
- Zillow Home ID: 82435294
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $515-595K.
Market guideZillow predicts 96744 home values will rise 4.6% next year, compared to a 4.5% rise for Kaneohe as a whole. Among 96744 homes, this home is valued 30.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 96744, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Kaneohe, and 81% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 96744 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (12)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 46-060 Konane Pl|
Nearby Schools in Kaneohe
PK-6 & ungraded0.7 mi
7-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!