- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- 18 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,685 all time views
- 23 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $455,000
- Price/sqft: $484
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Association Fee 2 Includes \ Other Common Expenses, Association Fee 2 Includes \ Maintenance, Construction Materials \ Double Wall, Construction Materials \ Wood Frame, Flooring \ W\W Carpet, Inclusions \ AC Window Unit, Inclusions \ Cable TV, Inclusions \ Ceiling Fan, Inclusions \ Dryer, Inclusions \ Range\Oven, Inclusions \ Refrigerator, Inclusions \ Washer, Land Tenure \ FS - Fee Simple, Inclusions \ Disposal, Inclusions \ Smoke Detector, View \ Mountain, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Inclusions \ Blinds, Inclusions \ Dishwasher, Property Condition \ Above Average, Inclusions \ Chandelier, Association Fee 2 Includes \ Association, Inclusions \ Microwave, Inclusions \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Parking Features \ Garage, Architectural Style \ Cluster Development, Parking Features \ 2 Car, Amenities \ Bedroom on 1st Floor, Amenities \ Landscaped, Amenities \ Wall\Fence, Easements \ None, Lot Features \ Clear, Pool Features \ None, Property Type \ Single Family, Topography \ Level, Utilities \ Cable, Utilities \ Telephone, Utilities \ Underground Electricity, Stories Type \ Two, Utilities \ Public Water, Amenities \ Full Bath on 1st Floor, Inclusions \ Gas Grill, Architectural Style \ Attached, Property Sub Type \ Single Family
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,199 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1460330360000
- Zillow Home ID: 647235
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $457-775K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 96744 home values will rise 4.6% next year, compared to a 4.5% increase for Kaneohe as a whole. Among 96744 homes, this home is 15% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 96744, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Kaneohe, and 81% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 96744 home values.
|46-273 Ahui Nani Pl Kaneohe, HI||$592K||3||2||1,199|
|46-279 Ahui Nani Pl Kaneohe, HI||$594K||3||2||1,199|
|46-271 Ahui Nani Pl Kaneohe, HI||$588K||3||2||1,199|
|46-283 Ahui Nani Pl Kaneohe, HI||$597K||3||2||1,199|
|46-285 Ahui Nani Pl Kaneohe, HI||$593K||3||2||1,199|
|46-274 Ahui Nani Pl Kaneohe, HI||$569K||2||1||946|
|46-276 Ahui Nani Pl Kaneohe, HI||$570K||2||1||946|
|46-272 Ahui Nani Pl Kaneohe, HI||$568K||2||1||946|
|46-286 Ahui Nani Pl Kaneohe, HI||$637K||2||1||--|
|46-270 Ahui Nani Pl Kaneohe, HI||$567K||2||1||946|
|46-280 Ahui Nani Pl Kaneohe, HI||$640K||3||2||1,590|
|46-282 Ahui Nani Pl Kaneohe, HI||$571K||2||1||946|
|46-291 Ahui Nani Pl Kaneohe, HI||$593K||3||2||1,199|
|46-284 Ahui Nani Pl Kaneohe, HI||$571K||2||1||946|
|46-266 Ahui Nani Pl Kaneohe, HI||$616K||3||2||1,584|
|46-286 Ahui Nani Pl Kaneohe, HI||$573K||2||1||946|
|46-286 Ahui Nani Pl Kaneohe, HI||$794K||2||1||946|
|46-264 Ahui Nani Pl Kaneohe, HI||$579K||4||2||1,310|
|46-293 Ahui Nani Pl Kaneohe, HI||$580K||3||2||1,199|
|46-262 Ahui Nani Pl Kaneohe, HI||$600K||3||2||1,570|
Nearby Schools in Kaneohe
PK-6 & ungraded0.7 mi
7-8 & ungraded0.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!