- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
46-48 River St, Boston, MA 021266 beds, 3 baths, 2,980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: May 2008 for $289,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,980 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: W:17 P:04044 S:010
- Zillow Home ID: 59136674
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 46-48 River Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mattapan market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 23.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 207.4% greater than in Boston, and 23.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mattapan home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mattapan home values.
- 40 River St UNIT 208 Boston, MA$183K211,000
- 31-33 River St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$283K331,277
- 31-33 River St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$275K32.51,277
- 40 River St UNIT 405 Boston, MA$251K11800
- 9 Wichita Ter APT 3 Boston, MA$176K31845
- 9 Wichita Ter APT 4 Boston, MA$159K21720
- 9 Wichita Ter APT 1 Boston, MA$156K31770
- 9 Wichita Ter APT 2 Boston, MA$161K31845
- 19 River St # A Mattapan, MA$452K32.51,760
- 14 Wichita Ter Boston, MA$371K633,183
- 62 Old Morton St Boston, MA$551K933,090
- 16 Wichita Ter Boston, MA$421K633,156
- 40 River St UNIT 108 Boston, MA$182K211,020
- 60 Old Morton St Boston, MA$412K753,090
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.