- Lot: 871 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- 41 days on Zillow
- Views: 9,328 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $3,300,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $880
- MLS #: 71817689
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces
- View: City
- AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, AMENITIES \ Park, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ City View(s), APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, COOLING \ Central Air, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Washer, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, GARAGE_PARKING \ Heated, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, APPLIANCES \ Compactor, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks), SF_TYPE \ Attached
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 4
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,751 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W:05 P:00897 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59175849
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $2.33-3.61M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts South End home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is 437.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 27% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.6% lower than in Boston, and 89.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
|48 Appleton St Boston, MA||$3.06M||4||3.5||3,728|
|44 Appleton St Boston, MA||$3.17M||5||4||3,565|
|42 Appleton St UNIT 2 Boston, MA||$571K||1||1||624|
|42 Appleton St UNIT 1 Boston, MA||$1.2M||2||2.5||1,303|
|42 Appleton St UNIT 3 Boston, MA||$1.39M||2||2.5||1,457|
|50 Appleton St APT 3 Boston, MA||--||1||1||--|
|50 Appleton St APT 4 Boston, MA||$859K||1||1||--|
|42 Appleton St Boston, MA||$5.19M||3||4||9,999|
|50 Appleton St APT 1 Boston, MA||$3.23M||2||2||9,999|
|50 Appleton St # 82 Boston, MA||--||1||1||--|
|50 Appleton St APT 2 Boston, MA||$583K||1||1||--|
|50 Appleton St APT 3R Boston, MA||--||1||1||--|
|50 Appleton St APT 3F Boston, MA||--||1||1||--|
|50 Appleton St # 5 Boston, MA||--||1||1||--|
|50 Appleton St # 22 Boston, MA||--||1||1||700|
|54 Appleton St UNIT 1 Boston, MA||--||2||2||1,000|
|54 Appleton St UNIT 3 Boston, MA||$334K||1||1||323|
|47 Gray St Boston, MA||$1.82M||2||1||2,005|
|43 Gray St Boston, MA||$1.64M||1||1||2,082|
|49 Gray St Boston, MA||$1.76M||3||2||2,005|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.