46 Arlington St UNIT B, Haverhill, MA 018302 beds, 1 bath, 1,290 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1925
- HOA Fee: $162
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $125,400
- Price/sqft: $97
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Marina,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,ASSC_POOL \ No,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,FLOORING \ Laminate,FLOORING \ Wood,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,STYLE \ Townhouse,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,290 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0204 B:00047 L:46B
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 56048338
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 46 Arlington Street UNIT B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01830 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.6% lower than in Haverhill, and 39% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01830 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01830 home values.
- Unit A$119K21765
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292