46 Atkins StUNIT 2, Boston, MA 02135
Sold on 5/20/11: $293,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:1,120 sq ft
- Lot:1,120 sqft
- Year Built:1925
- Last Sold:May 2011 for $293,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Last Remodel Year1986
- Parcel #W:22 P:03520 S:004
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count3
- Zillow Home ID59090397
- Days on Zillow945
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$349,579||$322K – $374K||-$4,407||$312||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,424/mo||$1.6K – $3.4K/mo||-$36||$2.16||12/16/2013|
Zestimate is too low: Owner has updated all electrical aspects of this unit, installed tile floors and laundry hookups in kitchen. There is a carport in the back that protects the car from inclement weather. posted on 04/30/2010
Zillow predicts Brighton home values will rise 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Brighton homes, this home is valued 14.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brighton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.7% lower than in Boston, and 87.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Brighton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton home values.
Neighborhood for 46 Atkins Street UNIT 2
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Mary Lyon K-8 School (assigned) K-8 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Winship Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- Boston Community Leadership Academy (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.5 mi
- Brighton High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.5 mi
- Baldwin Early Learning Center (assigned) PK-1 & ungraded 2.0 mi
- Jackson/Mann K-8 School (assigned) K-8 2.0 mi
- Gardner Pilot Academy (assigned) K-5 2.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005