- Lot: 1.05 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Views: 5,087 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $200,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $107
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,872 sqft
- Parcel #: M:013.0 B:0006 L:0002.0
- Zillow Home ID: 56825884
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $275-399K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02779 home values will decrease 3.1% next year, compared to a 3.1% decrease for Berkley as a whole. Among 02779 homes, this home is valued 7.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 41.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02779, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.8% lower than in Berkley, and 41.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02779 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Berkley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02779 home values.
|48 Bayview Ave Berkley, MA||$342K||3||2||2,095|
|44 Bayview Ave Berkley, MA||$407K||4||2.5||2,784|
|50 Bayview Ave Berkley, MA||$294K||3||1||1,764|
|42 Bayview Ave Berkley, MA||$266K||3||2||1,436|
|1 Steven Dr Berkley, MA||$303K||3||2||1,220|
|6 Thomas Rd Berkley, MA||$313K||3||2||1,800|
|3 Steven Dr Berkley, MA||$283K||3||1||1,196|
|8 Eric Dr Berkley, MA||$296K||3||2||1,248|
|40 Bayview Ave Berkley, MA||$268K||2||1.5||1,436|
|38 Bayview Ave Berkley, MA||$283K||3||1.5||1,436|
|4 Eric Dr Berkley, MA||$328K||4||2.5||1,700|
|7 Eric Dr Berkley, MA||$395K||3||2.5||2,460|
|2 Steven Dr Berkley, MA||$271K||3||1.5||1,408|
|4 Steven Dr Berkley, MA||$428K||4||2.5||2,798|
|5 Fox Way Berkley, MA||$272K||3||1||1,144|
|5 Eric Dr Berkley, MA||$293K||3||2||1,248|
|3 Fox Way Berkley, MA||$283K||3||1.5||1,196|
|12 Thomas Rd Berkley, MA||$370K||3||2||2,154|
|15 Thomas Rd Berkley, MA||$399K||3||2.5||1,848|
|19 Thomas Rd Berkley, MA||$338K||3||3||1,675|
Nearby Schools in Berkley
PK-4 & ungraded0.6 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!