46 Beecher Pl, New Haven, CT 065122 beds, 1.1 baths, 1,404 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- 423 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $54,800
- Price/sqft: $192
- MLS #: N352278
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Hatch Opening,Basement \ Full Basement,Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished,Cooling System Type \ None,Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Energy Features \ None,Exterior Siding \ Aluminum,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Garage - Type Of \ Detached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Heat Type \ Radiant,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,404 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:030 B:0884 L:01400
- Zillow Home ID: 57955755
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 46 Beecher Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Shore, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.8% lower than in New Haven, and 164.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help East Shore home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Shore home values.
- 50 Beecher Pl New Haven, CT$228K421,264
- 50 Beecher Pl New Haven, CT$153K421,264
- 45 Beecher Pl New Haven, CT$132K422,096
- 41 Beecher Pl New Haven, CT$216K532,091
- 49 Beecher Pl New Haven, CT--------
- 52 Beecher Pl New Haven, CT$214K31.51,454
- 38 Beecher Pl New Haven, CT$189K321,360
- 51 Beecher Pl New Haven, CT$271K623,736
- 39 Beecher Pl New Haven, CT$155K21.5956
- 34 Beecher Pl New Haven, CT$220K31.51,601
- 37 Beecher Pl New Haven, CT$243K321,620
- Arden St New Haven, CT$139K211,081
- 173 Concord St New Haven, CT$143K421,492
- 189 Concord St New Haven, CT$213K31.51,361
- 51 Parker Pl New Haven, CT$201K311,185
- 45 Parker Pl New Haven, CT$218K311,445
- 193 Concord St New Haven, CT$103K411,551
- 201 Concord St New Haven, CT$212K31.51,724
- 55 Parker Pl New Haven, CT$221K32.011,318
- 155 Concord St New Haven, CT$187K311,272
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292