- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $95,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $94
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ Is Present, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ L Shaped, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Steam, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,016 sqft
- Parcel #: M:E18 B:0075 L:0002
- Zillow Home ID: 58973573
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $98-153K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06320 home values will fall 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.7% decrease for New London as a whole. Among 06320 homes, this home is valued 15.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06320, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% greater than in New London, and 160% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06320 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New London.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06320 home values.
|40 Bellevue Pl New London, CT||$209K||3||1.5||2,269|
|56 Bellevue Pl New London, CT||$180K||4||2||2,114|
|36 Bellevue Pl New London, CT||$173K||3||2||1,650|
|42 Bellevue Pl New London, CT||$189K||3||1.5||1,740|
|43 Bellevue Pl New London, CT||$230K||5||2.5||2,580|
|39 Bellevue Pl New London, CT||$180K||4||2||2,492|
|58 Bellevue Pl New London, CT||$205K||4||2||2,114|
|35 Bellevue Pl New London, CT||$253K||5||1.5||3,108|
|51 Bellevue Pl New London, CT||$326K||8||4||3,685|
|24 Bellevue Pl New London, CT||$219K||6||2.5||2,787|
|31 Bellevue Pl New London, CT||$219K||4||1.5||2,600|
|20 Bellevue Pl New London, CT||$180K||2||1||2,384|
|69 Fair Harbour Pl New London, CT||$237K||4||2||2,080|
|314 Ocean Ave New London, CT||$206K||4||1.5||2,216|
|320 Ocean Ave New London, CT||$241K||4||3.5||2,428|
|29 Bellevue Pl New London, CT||$179K||3||1||1,924|
|69 Fair Harbour Pl New London, CT||$209K||4||2||2,080|
|322 Ocean Ave New London, CT||$152K||3||1.5||1,416|
|75 Fair Harbour Pl New London, CT||$167K||4||2||1,659|
|63 Fair Harbour Pl New London, CT||$251K||3||2||2,156|
Nearby Schools in New London
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!