46 Beulah Dr, Santa Cruz, CA 950602 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1944
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Stove, Wall
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $451,000
- Price/sqft: $451
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, On street
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Seperate space from the house that can be used as a home office (wired and insulated)
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 06723308000
- Zillow Home ID: 16151301
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 46 Beulah Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.5% lower than in Santa Cruz, and 17.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95060 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95060 home values.
- 50 Beulah Dr Santa Cruz, CA$460K21850
- 111 Beulah Ct Santa Cruz, CA$361K21612
- 122 Beulah Ct Santa Cruz, CA$778K112,063
- 114 Beulah Ct Santa Cruz, CA$552K31.51,465
- 38 Beulah Dr Santa Cruz, CA$575K321,496
- 62 Beulah Dr Santa Cruz, CA$440K11.5750
- 118 Beulah Ct Santa Cruz, CA$574KStudio--1,500
- 27 Beulah Dr Santa Cruz, CA$503K31.51,206
- 68 Beulah Dr Santa Cruz, CA$730K231,776
- 19 Beulah Dr Santa Cruz, CA$784K532,069
- 20 Beulah Dr Santa Cruz, CA$531K321,172
- 16 Beulah Dr Santa Cruz, CA$1.02M433,209
- 1111 El Rancho Dr Santa Cruz, CA$525K211,364
- 17 Beulah Dr Santa Cruz, CA$564K321,446
- 18 Beulah Dr Santa Cruz, CA$452K11790
- 120 Hunt Ct Santa Cruz, CA$493K32972
- 15 Beulah Dr Santa Cruz, CA$630K22.51,604
- 1325 El Rancho Dr Santa Cruz, CA$720K------
- 1258 El Rancho Dr Santa Cruz, CA$446K21800
- 1153 La Madrona Dr Santa Cruz, CA$1.16M843,456
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.