- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Views: 1,361 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $564,200
- Last sale price/sqft: $300
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Cedar, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Attic Access, BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Pets on Premises, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Laundry Chute, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,881 sqft
- Parcel #: M:D13 P:0000155
- Zillow Home ID: 56292575
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $464-597K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02176 home values will fall 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Melrose as a whole. Among 02176 homes, this home is valued 19.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02176, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Melrose, and 83.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02176 home values.
|45 Boardman Ave Melrose, MA||$559K||3||2.5||2,189|
|43 Boardman Ave Melrose, MA||$489K||5||2||1,714|
|3 Hawes Ave Melrose, MA||$502K||3||1||1,958|
|39 Boardman Ave Melrose, MA||$532K||2||2||2,311|
|40 Boardman Ave Melrose, MA||$504K||3||1.5||1,682|
|7 Hawes Ave Melrose, MA||$497K||3||1.5||1,788|
|14 Hawes Ave Melrose, MA||$617K||4||2.5||2,400|
|9 Hawes Ave Melrose, MA||$585K||5||2||2,862|
|33 Boardman Ave Melrose, MA||$513K||3||2||1,770|
|36 Boardman Ave Melrose, MA||$469K||3||1.5||1,478|
|61 Boardman Ave Melrose, MA||$454K||3||1||1,364|
|55 Boardman Ave Melrose, MA||$447K||3||1||1,456|
|48 Lovell Rd Melrose, MA||$496K||3||2||1,643|
|52 Lovell Rd Melrose, MA||$487K||4||1||1,556|
|60 Boardman Ave Melrose, MA||$526K||4||2||1,868|
|18 Hawes Ave Melrose, MA||$450K||3||1.5||1,464|
|42 Lovell Rd Melrose, MA||$493K||3||1.5||1,485|
|29 Boardman Ave Melrose, MA||$933K||4||3.5||3,977|
|58 Lovell Rd Melrose, MA||$491K||3||1.5||1,630|
|59 Frost Ave Melrose, MA||$457K||2||2||1,913|
Nearby Schools in Melrose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!