- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Views: 428 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $186,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $86
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Balcony, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Balcony, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 2,160 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0055 B:0177 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 58035453
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $156-240K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06516 home values will decrease 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.6% fall for West Haven as a whole. Among 06516 homes, this home is valued 23.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 32.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% greater than in West Haven, and 109.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06516 home values.
|48 Clifton St West Haven, CT||$155K||4||1.5||1,440|
|44 Clifton St West Haven, CT||$227K||5||3||2,232|
|30 Clifton St West Haven, CT||$179K||3||2||1,855|
|37 Clifton St West Haven, CT||$182K||4||2||2,006|
|36 Clifton St West Haven, CT||$184K||3||2||2,075|
|54 Clifton St West Haven, CT||$208K||3||2.5||1,756|
|43 Clifton St West Haven, CT||$172K||4||1.5||1,680|
|33 Clifton St West Haven, CT||$110K||2||1||1,042|
|47 Clifton St West Haven, CT||$157K||3||1.5||1,262|
|53 Clifton St West Haven, CT||$168K||3||2||1,632|
|55 Clifton St West Haven, CT||$157K||3||1.5||1,368|
|29 Clifton St West Haven, CT||$174K||3||1.5||1,760|
|58 Clifton St West Haven, CT||$151K||3||2||1,317|
|62 Clifton St West Haven, CT||$154K||3||1||1,498|
|26 Clifton St West Haven, CT||$105K||--||--||1,008|
|64 Clifton St West Haven, CT||$153K||3||1||1,488|
|63 Clifton St West Haven, CT||$165K||4||1.5||1,668|
|66 Clifton St West Haven, CT||$200K||3||2.5||1,776|
|59 Clifton St West Haven, CT||$159K||3||1||1,450|
|22 Clifton St West Haven, CT||$151K||3||1.5||1,560|
Nearby Schools in West Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!