46 Dover St, Pawtucket, RI 028605 beds, 2 baths, 1,716 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1919
- 16 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Price/sqft: $111
- MLS #: 1073611
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 6 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,716 sqft
- Heating: None
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 260247
- Zillow Home ID: 66019502
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 46 Dover Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02860, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.8% higher than in Pawtucket, and 98.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02860 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pawtucket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02860 home values.
- 36 Dover St Pawtucket, RI$112K211,254
- 47 Cute St Pawtucket, RI$126K311,414
- 11 Avon St Pawtucket, RI$234K432,158
- 15 Avon Rd Cranston, RI$184K211,067
- 20 Avon Rd Cranston, RI$224K31.51,488
- 39 Dover St Pawtucket, RI$110K421,414
- 26 Avon Rd Cranston, RI$233K31.51,521
- 27 Avon Rd Cranston, RI$196K311,228
- 32 Avon Rd Cranston, RI$194K321,188
- 33 Avon Rd Cranston, RI$171K31.51,334
- 45 Dover St Pawtucket, RI$138K31884
- 47 Dover St Pawtucket, RI$137K311,008
- 22 Dover St Pawtucket, RI$144K311,124
- 19 Cute St Pawtucket, RI$146K411,165
- 16 Avon St Pawtucket, RI$222K322,350
- 348 York Ave Pawtucket, RI$138K211,210
- 46 Cute St Pawtucket, RI$73K21910
- 342 York Ave Pawtucket, RI$149K622,422
- 354 York Ave Pawtucket, RI$139K411,142
- 34 Cute St Pawtucket, RI$150K31936
Nearby Schools in Pawtucket
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292