- Built in 1989
- HOA Fee: $240
- Heating: Baseboard, Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $123,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Full Bath, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement Finished Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S), Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, FamRm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Garage Type \ Under Building, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Radiant, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 85
- Floor size: 1,228 sqft
- Parcel #: M:49 L:005UNIT-35
- Zillow Home ID: 58103354
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06076 home values will rise 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Stafford Springs as a whole. Among 06076 homes, this home is valued 38.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06076, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.4% higher than in Stafford Springs, and 98.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06076 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stafford Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06076 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (77)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 46 Edgewood St|
Nearby Schools in Stafford Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!